My annual holiday gift guides are back! I’ve got so many Christmas gift ideas for you this year, and I think presents wrapped with love are a simple way to amp up the holiday spirit.
For 2023, I’ve put together gift guides with a variety of themes that should cover all your family, friends, loved ones, and coworkers! Perhaps you’ve got some foodies or wellness lovers, or would like to keep your gifts under $50. No matter who you’re shopping for, I’m sure there’s a gift that might spark your interest!
Luckily, all these items are straight from Amazon for quick and easy shipping. And if you’re not yet an Amazon Prime member, I highly recommend it. Just save an item (or two or three!) in your cart today, so they’re easy to buy on Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Now let’s get a head start on planning!
Cooks & Foodies Gift Guide
Do you need to buy a gift for that person who gets excited about the best kitchen tools? Well, here’s a list of items that I guarantee they’ll use right away, once they open your gift.
- Le Creuset Dutch Oven: For all the big batch cookers, this is a kitchen must have for soups, stews, and so much more!
- Brightland Olive Oil Set: Nothing beats gifting a set of quality, deep-flavored olive oil that looks aesthetically pleasing on the counter.
- Paderno Spiralizer: A veggie lover’s best friend in the kitchen. This will allow them to create countless spiralized recipes with tons of vegetables.
- Boos Wooden Cutting Board: If you’ve watched my videos, you know this is the only cutting board I use – because it’s that good. It’s sturdy, reliable, easy to clean, and comes in 3 beautiful wooden tones.
- Nespresso Vertuo Coffee Machine: Nespresso coffee is such a quick and delicious way to enjoy coffee in the mornings. Plus, this package comes with the Nespresso milk frother which is a must for making lattes!
- Our Place Ovenware Set: This nonstick ceramic ovenware set is the best all-in-one deal for quality baking dishes.
- Electric Salt & Pepper Grinder: These new electric versions are all the rage this year and make a fabulous gift for just about anyone.
- Downshiftology Healthy Meal Prep Cookbook: This is the perfect book for anyone looking to eat a bit healthier or get back into meal prepping. Check out my cookbook page for more information!
- Meater Wireless Thermometer: For all the grilling lovers out there, this is the meat thermometer they’ll love.
Gift Guide for Wellness Lovers
As we continue into the new year, wellness couldn’t be more important. Make sure your loved ones are feeling good from the inside out by nourishing their bodies, taking care of their mental health, and prioritizing self-care.
- Essential Oil Diffuser + Lavender Essential Oil: This handcrafted ceramic diffuser isn’t just beautiful, but includes a few unique settings that make it a quality product.
- Ceramic Matcha Bowl: Matcha lovers will swoon over this beautiful stone matcha bowl!
- Bala Bangles: For the workout fanatic, these bangles are perfect for adding extra resistance to a workout routine.
- Hatch Sunrise Alarm Clock: This is my new favorite sun clock that gently wakes me up in the morning without having to get up and open the blinds.
- Muslin Linen Robe: This beautifully woven robe is the perfect gift for those who love self-care and lounging around the home.
- Beastmode Blender: This new blender has gotten outstanding reviews for producing silky smooth blends and a lot less noise in the kitchen. Plus, it comes with a stainless steel bottle that keeps your smoothies perfectly chilled.
- Necessaire Body Trio Set: This set of body wash and lotion is packed with vitamins and nutrients for the skin. And if you love the smell of Eucalyptus, the body wash alone needs to be in your shower routine.
- NuFACE Starter Kit: For those who have a deep love for skincare, this is the ultimate toning device tool on the market.
- The 5-Minute Journal: This journal has taken the country by storm! Using the science of positive psychology to improve happiness, The Five-Minute Journal focuses your attention on the good in your life and mental well-being.
Gift Guide For Her
Pamper the women in your life with these special and useful Christmas gifts! From the best in beauty to the coziest clothes and shoes she will keep forever.
- Aesop Resurrection Duo: The smell of this hand wash and lotion set is magical and a gift every woman will love.
- Bose Bluetooth Speaker: You can never go wrong with a Bluetooth speaker, especially from Bose!
- Dyson Hair Dryer: For anyone who needs an upgrade to their hair routine, this is the best blow dryer I’ve used so far that doesn’t dry out my hair.
- New Balance Sneakers: These are great everyday sneakers with a beautiful beige color to match any outfit.
- Barefoot Dreams Cardigan: A gift from Barefoot Dreams is always a treat, especially this extra cozy cardigan to bundle up in.
- Barefoot Dreams Blanket: This is probably one of the softest throw blankets you’ll ever have. And you can never have one too many throw blankets in the house!
- North Face Insulated Puffer: Every woman needs a good quality everyday puffer jacket, and this is one I personally love and wear all the time.
- Tatcha Water Cream & Cleanser: My girlfriends rave about this brand, especially this water cream and cleanser duo!
- UGG Slipper: A cozy slipper to wear at home always makes for a great Christmas gift. Plus, UGG always makes them in beautiful colors.
Gift Guide For Him
These are the perfect gifts for your dad, brother, friend, or any man in your life. Do they love music, the outdoors, cooking, or sports? I’ve got all the ideas that’ll touch on their favorite hobbies.
gift guide for the parents
Not sure what to get your parents or in-laws? Well, I’ve got plenty of ideas from home-related, to outdoor activities, and travel necessities for any big trips in the future.
- UGG Woven Blanket: This soft woven blanket never fails as a gift.
- Kinto Tumbler: This Japanese tumbler is the perfect mug to bring on the go, and it keeps beverages perfectly warm or cold.
- iRobot Roomba: Parents love this gift as it makes cleaning the floor incredibly easy and hands-off!
- Theragun: The ultimate tool to massage any knots or pain in their shoulders, neck, back, and more!
- Breville Coffee Machine: If your parents are coffee lovers and make their own coffee at home, this is the ultimate machine to do so.
- Pickleball Set: If they just started to get into pickleball, this is the perfect starter set!
- YETI Cooler: This is the perfect cooler for any outdoor activities they have planned, especially during the summer!
- Apple Air Tags: If they don’t have air tags yet, it’s time to gift them a set!
- UGG Duffield Throw: For a more plush throw blanket, this is one they’ll love.
Unique Gifts Under $50
Would you happen to need stocking stuffers or a fun, unique gift? Here are a few favorites you can’t go wrong with. From everyday kitchen essentials to wellness goodies — there’s something for everyone.
For even more gift ideas including homewares, luggage, beauty, clothing, and more, check out my Amazon storefront!